Deo EM Plus is a liquid emulsifier especially for white & color garments. This is used for the removal of oil-based stains from the fabric. Excellent for industrial overall, Laundry pre – soak and auto dozing applications. Effective in all fabrics soiled with food and oil stains.
Specially formulated liquid emulsifier for effective cleaning of fabrics regularly exposed to mineral oils & grease stains such as chef uniforms, mechanics overall etc.
Enhances the effectiveness of regular laundry detergents. It is a concentrate thereby requiring a very minimal dosage in use. Could also be used for washing silks, chiffons, wool, hand knitted woollens etc.
Features & Benefits
- Enhances the effectiveness of regular laundry detergents
- Removes all the oil-based stains.
- Very good for cuff and collar stains removal.
- Advanced pre – soaking agent.
- Prevents Greying of whites & soil redeposit
- Highly cost effective. It is a concentrate thereby requiring a very minimal dosage in use.
- Very Good for auto dispensing
- Effective for all water conditions
Deo EM Plus can be used with any detergents and alkali boosters. This 2 – 3 ml/kg will help to remove all the oil-based stains in prewash stage itself. For removal of cuff & collar stains, Rub with Deo EM with a brush. Can be used in any temperature level. Can be achieved very good results after the use of both Deo EM and Deo Det CLR.
|Light soil||2ml to 3ml/kg|
|Medium soil||3ml to 4ml/kg|
|Heavy soil||6ml to 8ml/Kg|
Product Details & Specifications
|Ph||6.5 – 7.5|
|Temperature||Workable at all temperature|
|Solubility||Completely soluble in water|
Health & Safety
- Wear suitable PPE’s while using.
- Do not ingest
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Cause irritation to eyes and skin. Harmful if swallowed.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Keep away from heat and live flames.
- Please see MSDS for complete health and safety information.