Dry Cleaning Solvent Liquid.
Deo PerK is a Perchloroethelene and also an important solvent because of its stability and non-flammability. It is the primary solvent used in commercial and industrial dry cleaning because it is safe to use on common textiles, fibers and dyes, and is effective at removing fats, oils and greases.
Features & Benefits
- Perk volatile and fast drying liquid
- Perk is safe on wool and sensitive fabrics
- It cleans clothes without water
- Easily emulsify and remove oil and grease in fabrics
Perchloroethylene is solvent. It helps dissolve greases, oils and waxes without damaging the fabric. Is safe on all wool and other sensitive fabrics. It cleans clothes without water, thus, eliminates rinsing and drying.
|Light soil||3ml to 4ml/kg|
|Medium soil||5ml to 6ml/kg|
|Heavy soil||7ml to 8ml/Kg|
Product Details & Specifications
|Ph and Character||Volatile|
|Solubility||Completely soluble in water|
Health & Safety Information
- Wear suitable PPE’s while using
- Do not ingest
- Do not mix with other chemicals
- Keep out of reach of children
- Cause irritation to eyes and skin
- Harmful if swallowed
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Keep away from heat and live flames
- Please see MSDS for complete health and safety information