Deo Sour P is a powder neutraliser to neutralise the water and fabric after the wash. This Neutraliser is used in rust contaminated water condition.
Features & Benefits
- Cost effective
- Removes metallic stains and improves whiteness of linen
- Can be used in commercial laundries and hospital laundries
- Antibacterial and stain remover
Deo Sour P is applied in finish cycle of washing for neutralising. Not recommended for domestic use.
|Medium soil||4g to 5g/kg|
|Heavy soil||6g to 8g/Kg|
Product Details & Specifications
|Ph and Character||2 – 3|
|Temperature||Workable at all temperature|
|Solubility||Completely soluble in water|
Health & Safety Information
- This material needs attention, precaution and safety measures like Gloves, Splash goggles and Synthetic apron.
- Vapor respirator (if needed)
- Wear suitable PPE’s while using
- Do not ingest
- Do not mix with other chemicals
- Keep out of reach of children
- Cause irritation to eyes and skin
- Harmful if swallowed
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Keep away from heat and live flames
- Please see MSDS for complete health and safety information